After our Geography learning about different types of land use and settlement, we applied our understanding to design, make and evaluate a Lego City. We included many of the functions of a city, including a cathedral, a university and of course, shops! We then used the Stop Motion app on the iPads to make a Lego City.
What went well?
- We kept editing our animations to make sure there were no hands in the pictures.
- We moved our lego characters in small steps so it looked like they were really walking.
Next time we will…
- Try not to move the camera so the video doesn’t look wobbly.
- Try not to get our hands and bodies in the way!
- Make sure the lego building does not move at all!
- Make sure you don’t argue in your group. You can do this by making compromises with other people.
Take a look at our fantastic videos!